-
January 2nd, 2004, 01:36 AM
#1
Inactive Member
To have a cake beside my name.
It's not my birthday (that's Oct 11, unless I somehow provided wrong info) so what's the occasion?
-
January 2nd, 2004, 01:39 AM
#2
Inactive Member
I highlight it and it says "Kles has just turned 3!" I'm lost [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
January 2nd, 2004, 02:05 AM
#3
Inactive Member
I don't get it either......
-
January 2nd, 2004, 02:15 AM
#4
Inactive Member
Hi Cory!
Welcome to Granaboard.
-
January 2nd, 2004, 04:04 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Yup, they appear randomly. Noone knows why and when tehy next appear.
Welcome to the board Cory! Did you used to be CoryDroid? If so, welcome back!
-
January 3rd, 2004, 03:28 AM
#6
HB Forum Owner
The cakes are actually an experiment regarding non-deterministic automatons and Chaos theory. We use all the traffic from the Internet at a given instant as arbitrary precision random numbers generators seeds, to maximize entropy.
Nope, I think it's a bug [img]tongue.gif[/img] .
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks